Good news for all you multilingual Gmail users out there who where not able to switch their spell checker dictionary while they where composing an e-mail. It took me quite a while since this was first reported, partially because I forgot about it, and partially because I did not have a Gmail account myself. But yesterday I dug deep into it, got myself a Gmail account, and finally fixed the problems. So when 22.214.171.124 is released by Mozilla (or when you have installed it from the Quick Locale Switcher page) you should at last be able to switch decently again. Another small bug, causing the spell checker context menu to get messed up after each switch, had also been annoying me for months now, so I am gladd that I can tell you that I fixed that one as well just before releasing it. Enjoy switching!